1. School fees will be submitted between 01-10 of every month. In case of non-deposition of fees without any information the student’s name will be struck off. Rs. 200 will be charged for re-admission.
2. In case of non-submission of school fees on the required dates, a late fees fine of Rs. 50 will be levied.
3. Annual charges will be collected at the beginning of the academics session.
4. If whole fees of the year are paid at the same time, a discount of ONE MONTH FEE will be given.
5. After submitting fee collect the fee receipt from the clerk office and preserve it.
6. Do not send any type of fees through the bus-driver or conductor.
7. CBSE Board examination fees must be submitted separately as per CBSE rules.